SCIENTIFIC PROJECT MANAGER
The role of a Scientific Project Manager will be to manage an R&D project from operational and scientific sides (in cooperation with Research Group Managers). The Scientific Project Manager will set directions within the scope of a project, design the experimental pathways, manage and delegate project tasks to research groups, and also identify new solutions to effectively use the company’s human and material resources, ensuring timely delivery of expected results.
The successful candidate is expected to be capable of:
- Smoothly implementing research projects and tasks, in accordance with internal standards.
- Comprehensively managing a project in accordance to the project’s schedule, expectations and sponsor guidelines.
- Building an experimental pipeline to achieve project goals and milestones within set timelines.
- Taking a high level of responsibility for entrusted tasks.
- Further developing and honing above average communication and cooperation skills in a matrix company structure.
- Independently and proactively driving the activities of an entrusted project.
- Identifying innovative solutions for all aspects of project management and for the scientific support of implemented research.
- Maintaining an openness to sharing knowledge.
- Continually developing and refining skills of data analysis and the drawing of solid evidence-based conclusions.
The ideal candidate has:
- A minimum 3 years of experience (4+ years preferred) managing R&D projects in the Biotechnological or Pharmaceutical industries
- Biotechnology, biochemistry, biology, chemistry or related higher education – essential
- Broad scientific knowledge in the field of immuno-oncology.
- PhD in the field of biotechnology, biochemistry, or in a similar discipline is welcome
- Excellent English language skills (written and spoken)
The company offers:
- Full-time employment in a rapidly growing biotechnology company
- Flexible working hours – we start between 7:00 and 10:00,
- A possibility to quickly increase the scope of responsibility, learn new skills and expand career prospects,
- Great independence and space to operate and implement your unique ideas – we highly value proactivity combined with an appropriate dose of common sense,
- Free English or Polish lessons, co-financing for private medical care, life insurance
As well as healthy lifestyle-promoting benefits such as:
- Co-financing of multisport cards,
- Cinema tickets for employees commuting by bicycle
- Fresh fruit every Tuesday!
We encourage all interested applicants to submit an application using the FORM Please submit the documents in English or Polish (CV and a cover letter). Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.