Senior Protein Specialist
- Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of protein expression, purification, identification, modification and analysis.
- Execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and attention.
- Acting as a scientific leader with ability to solve complex technical and scientific problems and working independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
- Supervision, training and mentoring junior team members as a Team Leader.
- Reporting in a timely manner.
- PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics or similar discipline in the field of protein production and analytics.
- Minimum 3 years of postdoctoral experience in different unit in the field of protein production and analysis.
- Good oral and writing English skills.
- Effective scheduling.
- A strong track record of protein production and analysis.
- Experience in laboratory techniques supporting structural biology.
- Understanding protein biochemical and biophysical properties that relate to protein stability and solubility.
- A strong track record of independent critical and analytical thinking and scientific achievements in research exemplified by publications, conference presentations or generation of IP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety supported by positive thinking.
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
We encourage all interested applicants to do submission using the FORM. Please submit your documents (CV and a cover letter) in English. We are constantly hiring. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.