Senior Protein Specialist
- Conceptual and laboratory work in the area of protein expression, purification, identification, modification and analysis.
- Execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and attention.
- Acting as a scientific leader with ability to solve complex technical and scientific problems and working independently as well as in cross-functional teams.
- Supervision, training and mentoring junior team members as a Team Leader.
- Reporting in a timely manner.
- PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics or similar discipline in the field of protein production and analytics.
- Minimum 3 years of postdoctoral experience in different unit in the field of protein production and analysis.
- Good oral and writing English skills.
- Effective scheduling.
- A strong track record of protein production and analysis.
- Experience in laboratory techniques supporting structural biology.
- Understanding protein biochemical and biophysical properties that relate to protein stability and solubility.
- A strong track record of independent critical and analytical thinking and scientific achievements in research exemplified by publications, conference presentations or generation of IP.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety supported by positive thinking.
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
We encourage all interested applicants to submit an application using the FORM. Please submit the documents in English or Polish (CV and a cover letter). The deadline for submitting applications is 30/04/2019. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.