Protein Laboratory Assistant
The main role is to do assistance to very skilled professionals by performing basic laboratory tasks and using a set of techniques that require patience, precision, accuracy, reasonably fast pace and excellent work organisation. Elaboration of results and reporting in timely manner are not least important.
- Higher education certificate on any level in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics, biology or similar discipline.
- Basic experience in laboratory work.
- Good oral and writing English skills.
- Effective scheduling, responsibility, very good work organization, accuracy, diligence, persistence.
- Any record of protein production and/or analytics.
- Laboratory work experience in protein production and/or analytics.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety.
The company offers:
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
„We encourage all interested applicants to do submission using the FORM. Please submit your documents (CV and a cover letter) in English. We are constantly hiring. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.”