PROTEIN CHEMIST (biophysical interactions)
- Executing project tasks under supervision of the group leader,
- Managing a research team (up to 2-3 people),
- Conceptualizing, planning, performing laboratory and analytical work in the following areas: analysis of kinetics and affinity of biomolecular interactions (proteins, nucleic acids) by techniques including SPR, BLI, MST, switchSENSE, fluorescence spectroscopy and others,
- Troubleshooting experimental work flows when necessary,
- Contributing to method development efforts,
- Reporting work results in a standardized English form,
- Following recent developments in biomolecular analysis using biophysical methods,
- Supervising use of entrusted laboratory equipment (calibration, validation, service, cleaning).
- Ph.D. degree in the field of biological or related sciences, or comparable documented experience in laboratory work,
- Direct hands-on experience in the analysis of kinetics and affinity of biomolecular interactions,
- International experience welcome,
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level (spoken and writing),
- Strong sense of independence and responsibility,
- Very good work organization and time management skills,
- Motivation to work, willingness to learn and gain experience,
- Ability to think analytically, to search and analyse scientific literature,
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team.
- Employment in a growing biotechnology company,
- Participation in international conferences and meetings,
- The possibility of constant professional development and extending qualifications,
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- Employee training in the field of applied laboratory techniques,
- Enrolment in private medical care plan and co-financing for life insurance and fitness plans.
We encourage all interested applicants to submit an application using the FORM. Please submit the documents in English (CV with a list of practical laboratory techniques and a cover letter). The deadline for submitting applications is 31/03/2019. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.