- conceptual work and its implementation in the area of laboratory design, operation, workflow and safety in cooperation with Technical Team
- maintaining work environment that ensures safety and efficiency
- ensuring laboratory operates at its best performance by providing support to the important levels of operation
- supporting continuous improvement process and performing other related duties as needed including troubleshooting on daily basis
- providing technical support to laboratory problems and glitches
- providing technical direction and supervision to laboratory personnel together with necessary information on how to operate according to company standards
- University degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics or similar discipline.
- Minimum 4 years of post-graduate professional experience (PhD does not count as post-graduate experience).
- Experience in DIY approach.
- Excellent management, planning and analytical skills.
- Effective scheduling.
- Good oral and writing English skills. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety.
- Experience in work in biophysical/biochemical laboratory or similar discipline.
- Experience in running laboratory.
- Ability to perform conceptual work and its implementation.
- Highly developed planning ability and logistics.
- Independent critical and analytical thinking.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
We encourage all interested applicants to submit an application using the FORM. Please submit the documents in English or Polish (CV and a cover letter). The deadline for submitting applications is 30/04/2019. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.