Junior Protein Specialist
- conceptual and laboratory work in the area of protein expression, purification, identification, modification and analysis under supervision
- execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and attention
- acting as a conqueror of terra incognita by expressing readiness to learn and not hesitating to ask questions in solving complex problems
- work semi-independently in cross-functional teams, under supervision of a Team Leader
- reporting in a timely manner.
- MSc or PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics or similar discipline in the field of protein production and/or analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of total experience in the field of protein production and/or analytics.
- Good oral and writing English skills.
- Effective scheduling.
- Any record of protein production and/or analytics.
- Laboratory work experience in protein production and/or analytics.
- Exhibiting the will of learning and pursuing the unknown.
- Independent critical and analytical thinking.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety.
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
We encourage all interested applicants to do submission using the FORM. Please submit your documents (CV and a cover letter) in English. We are constantly hiring. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.