Junior Protein Specialist
- conceptual and laboratory work in the area of protein expression, purification, identification, modification and analysis under supervision
- execution of assigned tasks and activities with high quality and attention
- acting as a conqueror of terra incognita by expressing readiness to learn and not hesitating to ask questions in solving complex problems
- work semi-independently in cross-functional teams, under supervision of a Team Leader
- reporting in a timely manner.
- MSc or PhD in biochemistry, chemistry, biophysics or similar discipline in the field of protein production and/or analytics.
- Minimum 2 years of total experience in the field of protein production and/or analytics.
- Good oral and writing English skills.
- Effective scheduling.
- Any record of protein production and/or analytics.
- Laboratory work experience in protein production and/or analytics.
- Exhibiting the will of learning and pursuing the unknown.
- Independent critical and analytical thinking.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work flexibly in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
- High work quality defined by responsibility, reliability and safety.
- Access to private medical care and subsidised life insurance.
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development.
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences.
- Friendly work environment.
- Access to Multisport activity card.
- Fresh fruits every Tuesday and soft drinks 24/7.
- Cinema tickets for those who commute to work by bike.
We encourage all interested applicants to submit an application using the FORM. Please submit the documents in English or Polish (CV and a cover letter). The deadline for submitting applications is 30/04/2019. Selected candidates will be invited for an interview.