BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The role of the Business Development Manager at Pure Biologics will be mainly to establish a strong network with biotech and pharma companies to promote integrated antibody discovery services, as well as standalone services related to recombinant protein/antibody production. This is a unique opportunity to actively develop an own business division, according to Pure Biologics key strategic development to increase CRO activities. Other business development related activities will be to support discussions with investors and licensing deals. This job opportunity will require a good understanding of the life science market, especially in early antibody drug development and immunoonclogy.
- Presentation of Pure Biologics integrated antibody drug discovery services at international Biotech and Biopharma trade fairs.
- Continuous analysis of the Biotech market for the detection of market trends and business interaction with potential clients with a focus on biological therapeutic molecules in early drug development/preclinical phase (especially in immunooncology).
- Prepare and participate in top international fairs, exhibitions and conferences of the biotechnological and biopharmaceutical field.
- Contacting with potential customers for commercial presentation of the CRO services offered by Pure Biologics. Definition of collaboration/partnership opportunities.
- Preparation of proposals, in close interaction with Pure Biologics technical experts and presentation of proposals by teleconference and client´s visits.
- Thorough understanding of CRM system.
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client.
- Supporting licensing deal discussions and top management with investor relationship (licensing experience will be highly appreciated).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical or preferably Biotechnological Industry in the field of Business Development, selling CMO/CRO services. Experience in selling a portfolio of products/license and experience in project management would also be valued.
- BSc in Pharmacy/Chemistry/Biochemistry and/or equivalent. MSc, MBA and/or PhD is welcome.
- Full availability to travel (Europe/US/Asia).
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluent in English, any additional language will be a plus.
The company offers:
- Secure long-term employment based on a job contract with undefined duration
- Results-based salary bonus
- Access to private medical care and subsidized life insurance
- Opportunities for constant professional and personal development
- Participation in trainings, workshops, conferences
- Friendly work environment
- Access to Multisport activity card
Zachęcamy wszystkich zainteresowanych kandydatów do złożenia wniosku przy użyciu FORMULARZA. Proszę przesłać dokumenty w języku polskim lub angielskim (CV i list motywacyjny). Termin składania wniosków upływa 31.07.2019. Wybrani kandydaci zostaną zaproszeni na rozmowę kwalifikacyjną.